Mouse Bait Boxes - Keep Bait Safe
Why keep bait in a Mouse Bait Box?
Mice bait boxes are used in control programmes to increase the safety and effectiveness of poison baits (rodenticides). Bait boxes / stations have the following advantages:
- Mice bait boxes provide a sheltered place for mice to feed, making them feel more secure and consume more bait;
- By keeping the bait secure in a compartment, bait boxes prevent mice from moving the bait out and abandoning it to the open;
- Mouse bait boxes protect rodenticides bait from dust and moisture;
- Bait boxes allow the bait to be kept in locations that would normally be unsuitable due to hazards to non-target animals or environmental difficulties such as water splashes;
- Mice boxes prevent non-target species, such as pets, wildlife, livestock, and children to gain access to the baits;
- Mice bait stations help contain accidental spillage and make it easier to determine the quantity of bait consumed.
NOTE: Only Wax Blocks and Pasta Bait should be used in the mice bait stations to prevent risk of accidental spillages, i.e. do not use loose grain.
SX Mice Bait Boxes Sales – 1 key included with all orders (No Bait included)
Pest Control Products Sales
Order before 2pm for Next Day* Delivery Ireland and Northern Ireland (for stocked items) €4.50 +VAT.
We only deliver to Ireland and Northern Ireland.