Buy Professional Mice Spring Traps - Online Sales
A mouse trap can be an effective way to get rid of mice, with the added advantage of killing and keeping the mouse at the trap. This avoids the bad odours caused by mice dying under floors or in wall cavities for example.
Mice are very inquisitive and are easily caught in mouse traps if the trigger is sensitive and the release is fast. Our Snap-E mouse traps are the preferred professional choice.
Unlike mice poison which requires several days for the poison to take effect, mice spring traps provide immediate control of live mice.
Mice Spring Trap features:
- Easy mice trap setup by pressing the back of the trap
- Bait compartment in the middle of the trigger plate
- Double spring (rust-resistent) for stronger impact
- Large trigger plate – will catch passing mice when set against a wall or skirting board
- Easy to clean and reusable
- Size (approx.): L98 x W47 x H60 mm
TIPS: We recommend using chocolate or peanut butter as bait for mice snap traps. For faster control use as many traps as possible set in different locations where mice are present.
Buy Mice Traps in Safety Boxes – Online Sales
If you want to secure your snap traps out of sight and reach from pets and children, you can use our lockable trap box kits. The body of the mouse is retained within the box so the killing remains very discreet.
You can inspect the trap without opening the box by simply looking through the viewing slots. If the trap is set you will notice the yellow bar through the apertures:
- Tough polypropylene construction
- Size: L150 x W120 x H60 mm
- 1 key provided with every pack of 5
Pest Control Products Sales
Order before 2pm for Next Day* Delivery Ireland and Northern Ireland (for stocked items)
We only deliver to Ireland and Northern Ireland.